Are you entangled in difficult relationships or painful emotions?
Do you suffer from old trauma?
Do you suffer your parents’ drama, your partner’s demands, your boss’s moods?
We can help you untangle your life … and you can coach other people to reclaim their freedom.
Table of Contents
You communicate while you are alive, and a huge part of your communication is non-verbal. Our systemic coach training offers you deep insights into verbal and non-verbal communication. Although people may suspect that you read their thoughts, you can learn to read their bodies.
We developed our systemic training programs during 12 years of training therapists and counselors to coach difficult clients. We train medical staff to recognize and respond to the signals of unconscious patients. We trained blind people to notice and respond to auditory signals – and we can train your people to use these skills.
- Recognize and resolve verbal and non-verbal objections
- Communication flexibility – notice and adapt to communication styles
- Dissolve blocks to friendship, teamwork, partnership and leadership
- Interview skills for selecting partners and team members, performance reviews, etc
- Negotiation skills for family, team and business meetings
- Develop effective family and working relationships
- Resolve communication and relationship problems
- Recognize and clarify entangled relationships
- Notice when a person is ready to accept your offer
- Our training courses include lectures, demonstrations, exercises and case discussions
- We have a strong emphasis on group learning, within and outside the class
- We set skill development projects as homework
After you have evaluated and clarified relationships with family members (living, missing and dead), then you are more likely to be interested in improving your interpersonal skills to have better relationships with family, friends and colleagues. Good communication skills can reduce feelings of isolation, help build quality relationships and improve team performance.
In the relationship hierarchy that we use, we find that friendship skills are a basis for the more complex teamwork, and team skills are a basis for the more complex skills required for partnership and parenthood. If marriage and other forms of partnership can be seen as long-term commitments to happiness, then communication training can help you increase and further happiness.
|Know Yourself||Express Yourself||Respond to Others|
|Relax||Start conversations||Recognize & respond to emotions appropriately|
|Concentrate||Ask questions||Respond to failure|
|Label emotions||Listen||Respond to complaints|
|Mange emotions & impulses||Show affection, caring & concern||Handle criticism & objections|
|Evaluate abilities||Express anger, sadness & fear||Respond to persuasion|
|Set priorities||Show appreciation||Prepare for stress|
|Set goals||Express doubt||Negotiate|
|Make decisions||Help others||Give instructions|
|Make plans||Ask for help||Deal with group pressure|
|Take action||Assert yourself||Stay resourceful in crisis|
You will face many challenges when you coach people to deal with the diversity of issues that your clients and employees face. We find that the most frequent challenge of our graduate coaches are coping effectively with many different types of people. One size does not fit all! Coping with the following and other personality differences is part of our systemic coach training.
These differences include:
- Different thinking styles
- Different learning styles
- Different personality styles
- Different communication skills
- Different interests, positions and needs
- Different levels of education and intelligence
- Different objections to change
As the following objections to coaching often arise, dissolving these objections is part of systemic coaching. The objections may be verbalized, but are more often shown as body language. An effective coach must be both sensitive to unconscious communication and skilled in dissolving these objections.
- Distrust of coach
- Chronic anxiety or fear of change
- Unpleasant reactions to “soft-skills” training
- Unpleasant reactions arising from prior relationship damage
Many people with communication problems have told us that they were not properly parented. They often complained that they were not loved in the right way, or not long enough, or that their parents were absent or preoccupied. They often have many behaviors associated with emotional incest, and may act like adolescent children in adult bodies. We often help such people dissolve their fixations.
Do you want private coaching or professional training? We can train you to coach people to resolve complex emotional and relationship challenges.