Integrative Systemic Coaching is a unique system of exploring and resolving emotions and beliefs that sabotage the quality of your life.
Integrative Systemic Coaching training enables you to help others with resolving their relationship and emotional patterns, releasing limiting beliefs and integrating lost qualities and lost identity.
We help you deal with your family patterns – entanglements, role confusion and emotional heritage.
We check if you might be identified with somebody else’s emotions and personality, and help you recreate your own identity.
We help you resolve your traumas and limiting beliefs.
We help you learn new skills and plan and achieve your goals.
Our coaching is fast and focused – in course of only one session, you can find out the roots of your issue and make a big step in resolving it.
Our coaching is respectful: we don’t push you or use suggestive or manipulative methods. We help you find your own inner wisdom.
We focus on permanently resolving the causes of issues, instead of temporarily relieving consequences.
We help you find your own inner strength and resources, instead of deciding for you and trying to make you dependent.
Instead of treating your issues as your individual problems, we observe family dynamics and family “politics”.
An counter-intuitive approach: instead of helping you “get rid” of unpleasant emotions, we help you heal them and integrate them as new motivation and resources.
We can help you to:
find a firm inner centre and sense of identity
stop sabotaging your self and achieve your goals
feel adult and resourceful in communication with other people
accept and appreciate yourself
In an intimate relationship, we can help you to:
find appropriate intimate partner and “fall out of love” with inappropriate ones
deal with partnership challenges and resolve conflicts
create lasting passion and trust
if you consider partnership with somebody, we can help you explore your compatibility and chances for success
if needed – we can help you separate peacefully
If you want to arrange coaching sessions with Kosjenka Muk, special education teacher and Integrative Systemic Coaching trainer, or Martyn Carruthers, the founder of Integrative Systemic Coaching, use the contact form in the bottom of this page.
Sessions in English are available by Skype or telephone.
The price is USD 95 per one hour session, or USD 395 for a 5 session package.
We offer individual and couple coaching in private sessions, online and by telephone.
Años de Experiencia
Integrative Systemic Coaching can help you in different areas of life in which you feel stuck, experience unpleasant emotions and self-sabotage.
Reducing unpleasant emotional and communication patterns in current relationship, resolving transferences and projections – or creating a new intimate relationship through resolving emotional blocks and creating emotional space for partnership.
Examples of possible goals:
– express your needs in a mature way
– feel safe within emotional and physical intimacy
– feel attracted to emotionally healthy instead of immature and/or unavailable people
– feel worthy of love
– resolve unhealthy bonds and obsessions with a person
– feel independent
– resolve the conflict between need for love and need for freedom
– keep feeling adult and resourceful when partner’s behaviour hurts you
Resolving beliefs that sabotage your initiative and creativity and prevent your success.
Examples of possible goals:
– feel worthy of success
– trust your abilities and use them
– resolve guilt and other beliefs related to money
– feel good about giving and receiving
– resolve fear of success and/or failure
– develop creativity
Integrative Systemic Coaching explores possible emotional causes od physical symptoms. Warning: Integrative Systemic Coaching does not replace professional medical help!
Examples of possible goals:
– explore and resolve possible emotional background of a physical issue (which is beneficial to other areas of life too)
– create a relationship of love and trust to your body
– create more physical energy
– resolve emotional causes of physical addictions – smoking, overeating and similar
Good relationship with your own self is the basis for any type of success and happiness. Some specific problems might be: lack of confidence, fear, guilt, anger, communication issues and similar. Most people are used to their self-image and day-to-day moods and are not aware how much better it could be.
Examples of possible goals: – love yourself and feel loved from within
– feel relaxed and comfortable in social situations – express your opinions and feelings in a mature way
– feel independent of others’ opinions
– feel worthy, calm, fulfilled
– resolve specific immature emotions within a context
– resolve criticism towards self and/or others
– develop compassion and respect for others
– develop desired qualities and fulfill your potential
Besides individual session, Integrative Systemic Coaching offers help for couples, whether intimate, business or friendly: working together on improving communication within relationship and resolving mutual tranferences and projections.
Couple coaching focuses on:
– defining and exploring wishes and demands within the relationship,
– resolving unconscious causes of conflicts
– improving mutual communication and understanding
– creating more love and intimacy.
Relationships are the most important and one of the most complicated areas of human life. There is no better relationship coaching than the one that involves all people included! This type of work can be crucial for the clarity and quality of your relationships.
¿Tienes hambre de conocimiento y disfrutas de nuevas informaciones e ideas?
El entrenamiento en Coaching Sistémico Integrativo le permite ayudar a otros a resolver sus patrones de relación y emocionales, liberando las creencias limitantes e integrando las cualidades perdidas y la identidad perdida.
El Coaching Sistémico Integrativo puede ayudarte en diferentes áreas de la vida en las que te sientes atrapado, experimentas emociones desagradables y auto-sabotaje.